DX / Body Radiologist – Locum Opportunity – Grand Junction, CO
Job ID: 4593 Posted: November 29, 2023
SMART is seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist and Body Radiologist for onsite locum coverage in Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Qualifications: Board Certified. Fellowship not required.
- License Requirements: Eligibility to practice in Colorado.
- Schedule: Ongoing coverage on weekdays with call one weekend per month.
- Setting: Onsite.
- Specialty Breakdown: 80% Diagnostic and 20% Body. Imaging modalities include CT, MR, X-ray, US, and light IR (Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Lumbar Puncture). While mammography is a plus, it's not required.
- Productivity Expectations: Between 75-80 RVUs per day.
- Call: Yes, one weekend per month.
The role is available immediately, but the credentialing process takes around 4 months.
Why work with SMART? We pride ourselves on connecting the right talent with the right opportunities. With us, it’s more than placements; it's about fitting you in environments where you can truly shine. And, of course, we have your back, managing malpractice coverage, travel, and accommodations.
To dive deeper into this role, please reach out to Nicole Richman at Richmann@mysmartlocums.com or text 330-994-4625.
Why work with SMART
Our clients and clinicians choose SMART because we’ve earned their confidence by helping them meet their needs. We lead the healthcare staffing industry with transparency, integrity and ethics—all backed by more than a decade as a successful locum tenens staffing partner. Every member of our SMART community feels seen, heard and valued because we demonstrate our deep understanding of their needs and respond with quality and urgency—every time.
At SMART, we build our relationships on trust, impeccable service and the support you need to get results.