80% IR/20% General Radiologist – Locum Opportunity – Rockhill, SC
Job ID: 4600 Posted: October 16, 2023
SMART is seeking an Interventional Radiologist for locum coverage in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Qualifications: BC/BE Radiology with a required fellowship in Interventional Radiology.
- License Requirements: Active South Carolina license.
- Weekday Daytime: 8 AM - 5:00 PM
- Evenings: 5:00 PM - 1:00 A.M
- Overnights: 1:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M
- Weekend Daytime: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Call is optional.
- Setting: Onsite
- Specialty Breakdown: Diagnostic (20%), Interventional Radiology (80%)
- Procedures: Angiography, Arthrography, Breast IR, CT Guidance, Gastrointestinal IR, MRI Guidance, Reconstruction, Shuntogram, Transcatheter Procedure, Venography, Biopsy Drainage, Biopsy or excision, and more.
- Productivity Expectations: 60 RVUs per shift.
SMART provides $1MM/$3MM medical malpractice coverage with tail, travel, and accommodations for all locum assignments.
Please contact AJ Schultz at AJ.Schultz@mysmartlocums.com or text/call (330) 994-4407 to learn more about this assignment or to hear about other opportunities we may have available.
Rockhill, South Carolina
To Apply for this Job Click Here SMART is seeking an Interventional Radiologist for locum coverage in…
Why work with SMART
Our clients and clinicians choose SMART because we’ve earned their confidence by helping them meet their needs. We lead the healthcare staffing industry with transparency, integrity and ethics—all backed by more than a decade as a successful locum tenens staffing partner. Every member of our SMART community feels seen, heard and valued because we demonstrate our deep understanding of their needs and respond with quality and urgency—every time.
At SMART, we build our relationships on trust, impeccable service and the support you need to get results.