Breast Radiologist – Locum Opportunity – Lumberton, NC
Job ID: 4602 Posted: October 16, 2023
SMART is seeking a Breast Radiologist for locum coverage in St. Lumberton, North Carolina.
- Qualifications: BC/BE Radiology. While a fellowship is not required, experience in breast imaging is essential.
- License Requirements: Active North Carolina license.
- Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm, no call required.
- Setting: Onsite
- Availability Requirements: Immediate and ongoing.
- Specialty Breakdown: 100% Mammography focus. Includes breast procedures.
- Productivity Expectations: 75 RVUs per shift.
SMART provides $1MM/$3MM medical malpractice coverage with tail, travel, and accommodations for all locum assignments.
Please contact AJ Schultz at AJ.Schultz@mysmartlocums.com or text/call (330) 994-4407 to learn more about this assignment or to hear about other opportunities we may have available.
Why work with SMART
Our clients and clinicians choose SMART because we’ve earned their confidence by helping them meet their needs. We lead the healthcare staffing industry with transparency, integrity and ethics—all backed by more than a decade as a successful locum tenens staffing partner. Every member of our SMART community feels seen, heard and valued because we demonstrate our deep understanding of their needs and respond with quality and urgency—every time.
At SMART, we build our relationships on trust, impeccable service and the support you need to get results.