60% DX / 40% IR Radiologist – Locum Opportunity – New Bern, NC
Job ID: 4604 Posted: October 16, 2023
SMART is seeking an Interventional Radiologist for locum coverage in New Bern, North Carolina.
- Qualifications: BC/BE Interventional Radiology; Fellowship Required
- License Requirements: Active North Carolina license
- Schedule: Mon-Friday 8am-5pm with on-call every 3rd weekend
- Setting: Onsite
- Availability Requirements: Immediate and ongoing
- Specialty Breakdown: 60% Diagnostic, 40% Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Modalities: X-Ray, PET, Ultrasound, CT
- Procedures: IR procedures include vascular.
- Productivity Expectations: 60 wRVUs
- Additional Information: The client is willing to accept more than one provider to cover this assignment.
SMART provides $1MM/$3MM medical malpractice coverage with tail, travel, and accommodations for all locum assignments.
Please contact AJ Schultz at AJ.Schultz@mysmartlocums.com or text/call (330) 994-4407 to learn more about this assignment or to hear about other opportunities we may have available.
New Bern, North Carolina
To Apply for this Job Click Here SMART is seeking an Interventional Radiologist for locum coverage in…
Why work with SMART
Our clients and clinicians choose SMART because we’ve earned their confidence by helping them meet their needs. We lead the healthcare staffing industry with transparency, integrity and ethics—all backed by more than a decade as a successful locum tenens staffing partner. Every member of our SMART community feels seen, heard and valued because we demonstrate our deep understanding of their needs and respond with quality and urgency—every time.
At SMART, we build our relationships on trust, impeccable service and the support you need to get results.