80% IR / 20%DX Radiologist – Locum Opportunity – Tucson, AZ
Job ID: 4608 Posted: October 24, 2023
SMART is seeking an Interventional Radiologist for locum coverage in Tucson, Arizona.
- Qualifications: BC/BE Interventional Radiology; Fellowship Required
- License Requirements: Active Arizona license
- Schedule: M-F 8am to 5pm with overnight and weekend call
- Setting: Onsite
- Availability Requirements: Immediate and ongoing
- Specialty Breakdown: 80% Interventional Radiology, 20% Diagnostic
- Diagnostic Modalities: CT, IR, MR, US, XR
- Productivity Expectations: 40-60 RVUs
- Procedures: Para’s, Thora’s, Drain placements, nephrostomy, embolization’s (though not high volume), and line placements.
- Additional Information: There is a consistent need for IR services every week. IR call includes about four cases per week.
SMART provides $1MM/$3MM medical malpractice coverage with tail, travel, and accommodations for all locum assignments.
Please contact AJ Schultz at AJ.Schultz@mysmartlocums.com or text/call (330) 994-4407 to learn more about this assignment or to hear about other opportunities we may have available.
Why work with SMART
Our clients and clinicians choose SMART because we’ve earned their confidence by helping them meet their needs. We lead the healthcare staffing industry with transparency, integrity and ethics—all backed by more than a decade as a successful locum tenens staffing partner. Every member of our SMART community feels seen, heard and valued because we demonstrate our deep understanding of their needs and respond with quality and urgency—every time.
At SMART, we build our relationships on trust, impeccable service and the support you need to get results.