Interventional Radiologist – Locum Opportunity – Indiana
Job ID: 4760 Posted: February 13, 2024
SMART is seeking an Interventional Radiologist for locum coverage in Indiana.
- Start date: July 22, 2024 and ongoing
- Qualifications: BC
- License Requirements: IN License and they will also accept physicians needing an IN license
- Schedule: 7 days 7a-4:30p, (Shift is 14 on 14 off with call)
- Fellowship training in IR required
- 80% IR procedures / 20% Diagnostic IR RPA for light IR procedures Full spectrum of vascular and non-vascular interventions
SMART provides malpractice coverage, travel, and accommodations for all locum assignments.
Please contact Debbie Mollenhauer at Mollenhauerd@mysmartlocums.com or call 330-994-4625 to learn more about the competitive hourly rates that we are offering for this assignment, or to hear about other openings that we may have available.
I want more
jobs like this
in my inbox.
Share This Job
Terre Haute, Indiana
To Apply for this Job Click Here SMART is seeking an Interventional Radiologist for locum coverage…
Why work with SMART
Our clients and clinicians choose SMART because we’ve earned their confidence by helping them meet their needs. We lead the healthcare staffing industry with transparency, integrity and ethics—all backed by more than a decade as a successful locum tenens staffing partner. Every member of our SMART community feels seen, heard and valued because we demonstrate our deep understanding of their needs and respond with quality and urgency—every time.
At SMART, we build our relationships on trust, impeccable service and the support you need to get results.