Diagnostic/Mammography Radiologist – Locum Opportunity – Florida
Job ID: 4758 Posted: February 19, 2024
SMART is seeking a Diagnostic/Mammography Radiologist for locum coverage in Florida.
This coverage is immediate and ongoing!
Additional Details Include:
- Start date with completion of credentialing approximately 90- days from Offer and Acceptance
- Qualifications: BC
- License Requirements: Active FL license
- Schedule: 8a-5pm- M-f No Call / No weekends
- Setting: Hospital
- Specialty Breakdown:
- Duration: Immediate ongoing
- Shifts: Minimum 5 shifts per month
- Daily Mammo Volume: 515 Average, including screening
- Daily DX Volume: 300 Cases on average
- Percentage of Modality Split: mix of imaging and plain films 50/50 if DX. Mammo 10% Biopsy
EMR: Cerner, AGFA PACS, Powerscribe
SMART provides malpractice coverage, travel, and accommodations for all locum assignments.
Please contact Debbie Mollenhauer at Mollenhauerd@mysmartlocums.com or call 330-994-4625 to learn more about the competitive hourly rates that we are offering for this assignment, or to hear about other openings that we may have available.
I want more
jobs like this
in my inbox.
Share This Job
To Apply for this Job Click Here SMART is seeking a Diagnostic/Mammography Radiologist for locum coverage…
Why work with SMART
Our clients and clinicians choose SMART because we’ve earned their confidence by helping them meet their needs. We lead the healthcare staffing industry with transparency, integrity and ethics—all backed by more than a decade as a successful locum tenens staffing partner. Every member of our SMART community feels seen, heard and valued because we demonstrate our deep understanding of their needs and respond with quality and urgency—every time.
At SMART, we build our relationships on trust, impeccable service and the support you need to get results.